Atlanta WERCouncil Panel Discussion – Warehousing Technology Disruption
Tuesday, October 3, 2017 from 11:30 AM – 2:00 PM
ARCO Design/Build Corporate Office – Atlanta, GA
Join us at ARCO Design/Build’s office in Atlanta, GA to hear from a panel of thought leaders in the warehousing technology industries discuss new tech disruptors and the impact on warehouse operations. Discussion topics to include, but are not limited to: soft automation, process integration technology, material handling, human factors, drones, control systems, and interfaces.
Esteemed Panel Members Include:
Sheila Benny | Vice President | Optricity Corporation
Colton Griffin | CEO | WMSight, LLC
Troy Buckholdt | Account Executive | Smart Gladiator
Steve Hensley | Account Executive | Llamasoft, Inc.
|11:30 AM – 12:00 PM||Registration & Networking|
|12:00 PM – 12:30 PM||Lunch|
|12:30 PM – 1:30 PM||Panel Discussion|
|1:30 PM – 2:00 PM||Q&A & Conclusion|
380 Interstate North Parkway SE
Atlanta, GA 30339
RSVP Deadline: Monday, October 2nd at 3pm. Click here to Register
- Pre-registration is required through the link below.
- Space is limited and on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Speaker and Host reserve the right to decline admission to any direct competitor on the attendee list.
- Registrations will not be accepted at the door.
- There are no refunds and/or credits if you cancel your registration after the RSVP deadline date.
- Not a WERC member, but interested in joining click here.
- Member: $ 30.00
- Non-member: $ 50.00